A beautifully designed project in the Yalincak area of Trabzon, northern Turkey, with stunning views of the Black Sea on one side and the green mountains on the other without any barriers to nature.
- The project is located in the Yalincak area of Trabzon, northern Turkey, with a magnificent view of the Black Sea on one side and green mountains on the other without any barriers to the view of nature.
- Located hundreds of meters from the seashore and approximately 5 km from Trabzon airport.
- Yalincak district is one of the finest neighborhoods in Trabzon and is equipped with all the life facilities of shops, restaurants and public transport.
- The apartments in this project are characterized by waterproofing materials, heat, and perfect designs. Each floor contains two apartments and each apartment has three directions.
- The main bedroom has a bathroom (shower + washbasin + toilet) as well as the changing room. The heating system has a ground floor (the heating units are installed on the apartment floor and not on the wall) and is one of the latest developed systems. Air conditioning lines were also provided for installation in each room, as well as a detachable insulating glass in each balcony for winter use.
35% down payment and the rest installment for 12 months
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|3+1||178 M²||2||72,000 $|
|4+1||215 M²||2||76,000 $|
- The land area of the project is 5,740 m2 and consists of 4 11-storey residential buildings with 86 units divided into 3 + 1 and 4 + 1 models.
- Gardens, and play area.
- 200 meters swimming pool.
- Fitness center.
- Soccer courts, basket, volleyball, and tennis.
- Backup water tanks and generators.
- Electric Lifts.
- Buildings resistant to earthquakes.
- Walking tracks.
- Closed and open parking.
- Surveillance cameras, security guard 24 hours a day.
- Each room has air conditioning.
- Panoramic views of nature.
- Heating floor in the apartments.
- Auto electronic entrance.
- Terrace seating in garden construction
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey